Always call 999 if the crime is being committed now, the offender is nearby, or if you or other people are injured or in danger.

Report a COVID-19 Incident


1. Disclaimer

If a crime is ongoing or there is immediate risk to life, please dial 999. This includes:

  • Where there is a threat to life (including road traffic collisions where persons are injured, the road is blocked or a vehicle involved in the collision has failed to stop)
  • Violence to a person or damage to property is imminent
  • A serious offence is in progress
  • A suspected offender is still at the scene of an incident or any delay in reporting the incident may prevent the offender being apprehended
  • Serious disruption to the public is currently taking place, or is likely to take place

This form should be used to report significant breaches of the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) legislation which are continuously being revised and updated in response to levels of Coronavirus.

For full details including any enquiries in regards to local restrictions, international travel and immigration please visit

Information on the current new measures and restrictions in Lancashire can be found here.

Please note we can only enforce the Health Protection Regulations, we cannot enforce Government guidance. Therefore, please do not use this form to report issues with social distancing.

Please continue to use this form to report large gatherings of people who are not from the same household, house parties or other significant incidents which you are concerned breach the current legislation.

By submitting this report, you accept that the incident is suitable to be reported online. If your incident is not suitable for online reporting, please call us on 101.

2. Personal details

Contact Details

* indicates required field.

3. Report of breach

* indicates required field.

4. Confirmation

Please tick the checkbox above and press the submit button below to send your contact message to Lancashire Constabulary.